I have just finished scheduling the LAST Guest Scribbler's Spotlight featuring the lovely and talented pair of you! Thank you sooooooo much KATRINA and DAWN for a wonderful three months here. I can't believe that your time is over already!
You have both been an absolute delight to work with and I know that Sandy joins me in thanking you for ALL your hard work during your time here as Guest Scribblers. You will both definitely be missed!!!
Don't forget to go to the store and choose $10 worth of images (let me know the name, price and url please)--our final gift to you for being such incredible Guests!
I hope that we'll continue to see you playing along in our challenges and join us for other events when you have the time.
I won't say goodbye because I know that I'll be seeing you around blogland in one capacity or another, so I'll just say, farewell until we meet again! Good luck to you both as you go forward undertaking new adventures in life!
Hugs,
Lisa
2 comments:
Thanks, Lisa! I've had a great time playing with all the Scribbles Designs! It's been a delight to work with you and Dawn the past few months; it certainly did go by quickly!
Lisa, I too would like to say a big thank you for having me as GDT! I've had a great time despite some sad stuff happening in my life during the last couple of months.
I have loved playing with the images & working along with you & Katrina!
Hugs
Dawn xx
Post a Comment