Sandy and I were hoping that you might be able to help us spread the word of a special event we have planned...
Starting Dec. 20th, Scribbles Designs will begin a Five Day Countdown to Christmas. Readers will have a chance to join in to win some digi images, get a great discount and grab a limited time freebie.
We ask that you please help us to spread the word on your own blog by adding the badge found below to your sidebar. This one is sized at 250 px wide but you can always click in the gadget box to resize it to fit your own sidebar if necessary.
Additionally, if you'd like, you could create a really quick post to let your readers know. You could add either the smaller badge above or the larger one below to the top of a new post and then share the info regarding the event with your readers. I've created a sample below so that you could simply copy and paste starting from the top of the badge to the line found below.
Hello everyone! I'm just popping in to share some exciting news with you all. Starting December 20th, Scribbles Designs will begin a Five Day Countdown to Christmas. Each day for five days there will be a different event planned. Readers will have a chance to join in to win some digi images, get a great discount and grab a limited time freebie.
You can click HERE to find the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.
We hope that you will join in on the fun. Remember it all starts December 20th, so mark your calendars!
___________________________________________________________________________
We would certainly appreciate anything you can do to help us spread the word and help make this event a success!
Lisa


2 comments:
Ok, I've shared in a blog post, on my side bar and on my FB page where I show my work. That page is RutabagaPie Designs, on FB. It's an open public page, if anyone would like to follow me there. :)
Ooh thanks so much AJ. I'm sure it will help to get exposure over on FB.
Lisa
Post a Comment