Thanks so much for getting your projects uploaded to the blog already! Below are the basic instructions that I just shared with the rest of the team...
Please follow these instructions in the order given to set up your own blog post for our hop :)
- For consistency, please title your Post "Scribbles Designs 3rd Birthday Bonanza Blog Hop"
- Type up your Post - I will be providing you with a blog hop script, blog roll list and sidebar badge (see below). If I have time to also make a banner for the top of the post, I will. If not, we'll just use the badge. You will need to just copy & paste that wording + add your project photo and deets about your project. I am working on the script tonight and will get it finished and uploaded tomorrow.
- Schedule your Post - it will need to go live 15th of January at 12:00 NOON (PST) Pacific Standard Time - I'm hoping that I have the times correct for each of the time zones. As such, you should schedule your posts to go live accordingly....
- Nick = 9:00 PM (Jan 15th)Suze = 9:00 AM (Jan 16th)Pat = 2:00 PM (Jan 15th)Diane Louise = 8:00 PM (Jan 15th)AJ = 3:00 PM (Jan 15th)Sherry = 12:00 NOON (Jan 15th)GDT Pippa = 8:00 PM (Jan 15th)GDT Bernie = : (Jan 15th)
- PUBLISH (with it set to Blog Hop date) and it will schedule your post accordingly
- Later that afternoon, I'll go and find everyone's permalinks and set the main post with the proper links. Then I'll mail them to everyone as well. Please edit and adjust the links in your post with the proper permalinks as soon as you are able to so that people will be directed to the correct post.
Below you will find the badge for your sidebar. I'd appreciate it if you could add it as soon as possible. I apologize that it took this long to get done but I've been swamped. The following badge is 250 pixels wide but can always be shrunk to fit your sidebar requirements.
I think that covers it for this one. I'm going to be working on the script later tonight and tomorrow. I'll upload it as soon as I can get it done and proofed.
If you have any questions, be sure to ask.
♥Lisa

1 comment:
I live in Santa Clarita, CA (PST)
Post a Comment