Wednesday, August 02, 2017

AJ Aug 12 2017

4 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

That is really cool AJ, I love your layout and paper choices.

I just need some clarification on the date though--you have Aug. 5 but the second Saturday in Aug. is the 12th. Did you just confuse the dates since there was that extra Sat. in July so it is actually going to be three weeks between postings this time around?

I'm guessing that is what happened but don't want to assume; so, let me know please.

♥Lisa

Edwina said...

AJ, This is so pretty! I wondered what you would do with this image. Great card!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

I did confuse the dates, but I have in fact changed the date since.. sorry bout that.. Thank you both for your lovely comments. I had fun designing with this image.. It has been on my wish list for some time now... (^_^) .. thanks.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for the clarification AJ and for changing the date. Wouldn't want you posting a week early by accident. ;) Glad you enjoyed working with the image!

Lisa