Oh wow, I love this Janice! The choice of colours, the layout, the little dots in just the right spot, the ribbon--EVERYTHING turned out so wonderful. I can't believe this is your last card here as a GDT. Incredible how quickly the time has flown! Thank you so much for all your hard work this past three months!!!
3 comments:
Janice, what an adorable card! I love that sentiment and surely wish our weather was sunny like that! Great design!
Oh wow, I love this Janice! The choice of colours, the layout, the little dots in just the right spot, the ribbon--EVERYTHING turned out so wonderful. I can't believe this is your last card here as a GDT. Incredible how quickly the time has flown! Thank you so much for all your hard work this past three months!!!
♥Lisa
Thanks Lisa, I have certainly enjoyed being on the GDT for the last three months, thank you for inviting me.
Post a Comment