Tuesday, August 09, 2016

August 27, 2016 Donna

This is my second post for August. We are leaving for vacation next Wednesday Aug. 17th and won't be back home until the 28th. So I am trying to get my ducks in a row before we leave.


I used
#898 Frog Mason Jar ($3.00)
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/03/898-frog-mason-jar-300.html

#F 30 Flies (Free) http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/07/f-30-flies-free.html

#029 Time Flies quote ($1.50) http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/01/029-time-flies-quote-100.html

I fell for this frog and the sentiment and just had to use him on a card. The flies fit in perfectly! Thanks Sandy and Lisa!

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Actually in this case, maybe you're getting all your cats and frogs in a row! ;)

Another fab card. I love that background and the funky frame. Love the variegated colouring of it as well. Great way to showcase the sentiment too.

♥Lisa

p.s. I hope that you and the hubs have a fab vacation and more importantly, a safe trip. You certainly deserve it!

Borqna said...

I join the wishes of Lisa - I do not I could not say it better.
Smile!