I used #0112 Talk To The Paw ($1.00) url: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/02/0112-talk-to-paw-100.html
and #410 Alley Cat ($3.00) url: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/04/410-alley-cat-300.html
I used a Friday Freebie: Kitty Face: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/11/freebie-friday-kitty-face.html
and #0110 I Prrr ($1.00)
url: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/02/0110-i-prrr-100.html
This is a spinner card and the cat somersaults across the card. It looks so cool! I used
#0113 Check MEOWT ($1.00)
url: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/02/0113-check-meowt-100.html
and #400 Nimble Puss ($2.50)
url: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/09/400-nimble-puss-250.html
All the background paper are from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. I love the cats! Both of my sons have two cats each so these will be so fun to send to them. I'm going to have to make another spinner so they each get one. LOL!
Have a wonderful week!
Donna
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Donna, these are fabulous! I LOVE them ALL. Being a cat lover myself, it isn't hard. You've outdone yourself, that is for sure!
Putting my IT! DbK hat on, don't forget to tell your readers where the papers come from in your post and link them as well. Even if it is just papers, Kris is particular that you credit her and I don't blame her, I'm the same way. Maybe you've got it all done already but I just wanted to make sure.
♥Lisa
Hello dear Donna!
I returned tonight from 2 week absence - summer vacation.
I saw your cards in advance by phone to my husband, but I could not write a comment.
Congratulations to the magnificent artwork - lovely cards!
Many thanks for your kind words - a balm for my soul.
Post a Comment