Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 30, 2016 Donna

Here is my card for this week. So sorry that I am a bit behind getting it done. I used Woolleys # 715 for my card this time.
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/10/715-woolleys-300.html

This is a spinner card. One the inside the sentiment spins when you open the card.



The two sentiments about a "herd" are from a Gina K Designs retired set called Funny Farm. The sentiment on the spinner I found as "You're a wonderful person to celebrate" and I changed it to make my own sentiment to fit the theme. Let me know if you need anything else,

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

No worries my dear, you're not too late. I'm going to work on the post tonight so perfect timing. Love your sweet card and that great pun! Fab inside and out!

♥Lisa

Borqna said...

Bravo Donna!
... еxcellent idea and good luck!