Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July16/16 Borqna

    
     For my first GDT project this month, I made 5 Christmas cards using Scribbles Designs Image #874 Snow Fun ($3.00). It's part of my prize in  #38 Freebie Friday Challenge.

       The cards are sized 15sm./21sm.( 5.9 '/ 8.3' )

 Q&A
   I did also pretty pictures - in the office and out in the garden - I hope you can choose which ones are better for your publication. I will also leave those photos that you choose.
/Please delete the unnecessary pictures./

     The store for craft materials is closed this week, so I used my stash. Last night the apartment where I live looked like Paris after the final of the European Championship 2016.
     My husband:
     - Are you looking for something?
     Me:

     - Yes,  I am. I don't know what exactly I'm looking for. But, I'll surely find it.
  N 1
 Paper - colored vellum from Crelando
 Sentiment:
Stay COOL - 

   ***
  N 2



Sketch Inspiration:
 
Challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round - July - Anything Goes
Card and Scrap - #121 - Anything Goes
 ***
 N 3

 Paper - colored vellum from Crelando
Sketch Inspiration: 
 Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
 ***
N 4

Color Inspiration:    

Challenges:
Colour Sisters - #34 - Colour Challenge
CHNC challenge extra for July 2016
 ***
And N5 
***


 ***
Here's how the kitchen table seemed last night:
 
Ok this is my first time to post here and I think I did this correctly. 

HUGS,
Borqna
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.bg/

3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my goodness Borqna! These are amazing. Going to be tough to top all of those. LOL! Not that I'm going to try. I rolled around in bed last night with an idea in my head so I have to get it on paper today. Beautiful work. Just love all the different ways you used the one image. AWESOME!

Borqna said...

Thank you very much!
Good luck to you, Donna!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Good Lord woman! You only had to make ONE card, not five of them! However, having said that, they all turned out fabulous! It is incredible how different they all are. I will add each of them to the post but I've had to make the images themselves a bit smaller to fit them all in but people can click on them to see them a bit larger in the lightbox.

Your post looks great. Love the conversation between you and your hubby and the picture of the table too!

You did great my dear!

♥Lisa