Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July30/16 Borqna

    For my second participation as GDT Scribbles Designs I made two cards using Scribbles Designs Image
#A 70 Moon Stars ($5.00)

    When I saw the card made by Crafting Vicky with this beautiful moon told myself that if one day I got this image, I will surely do "Luna rossa" - Red Moon!
    I am very happy that thanks to you - dear friends, that my dream came true.
    One image I cut off in a circle and turns white part black. For the second card I approached in another way - I cut off the lines and just glued onto black cardboard.
    I think the first experiment is easier and better. The coloring of the second moon, however, is much more real. That's where I had the inspiration and knowledge -

 Here are my cards:
Size 9.8'/9.8' ( 25sm./25sm.)
 

 

3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very cool Borqna. I love what you've done. Great inspiration too!

♥Lisa

Donna said...

Borqna, these are amazing. Beautifully colored and they really pop on this black background. Quite a contrast to my bright card. LOL!

Borqna said...

Thank you very much!
I travel abroad.
I hope everything is OK!