Here's my card for this week's guest design post. It looks like Borqna and I have two of the four seasons covered.
I used 635 Pumpkin and 2 Freebie Friday images: Hoot and Sunflowers.My snetiment is from Raindrop Echo Design - Autumn Abundance. I used Fired Brick Distress Ink on the Spellbinder's BRick embossing folder on kraft card stock to create the background. Colored with Copic markers.
Question: I see our post is 7am PST. Is PST 2 or 3 hours difference from EST? I know at some times of the year I'm 2 hours difference and some times I'm 3 hours. I can never remember which. :)
Have a wonderful day!
Donna
3 comments:
Donna, your card is gorgeous - congratulations!
The mood is great - you're right:
here and now is the time to say -
Thank you for the opportunity to be guest designers!
Apologies that I didn't see this earlier. If you are ALWAYS in EST time Donna then the time difference to PST is 3 hours later. Now if you are in one of those states that changes like Arizona I believe, then we'd have to check into it but EST is always three hours later than PST that I can assure you. Now the difference you may be referring to is is that you might be 2 hours different from those States that change so in that case if you were comparing yourself to Arizona then yes, when then switch to PST then you'd be three hours and when they stay Mountain time it would only be 2 hours. Did that help or confuse you more? ;)
Love your card by the way. Awesome colouring. Love that you used so many different images. Great first project!
♥Lisa
I've got it set for 10AM Lisa. We don't change time zones. We are always EST so I think I am good. Thanks for the comment on my card.
Post a Comment