Lisa, please disregard my request for digital stamps this month. I will just use what I have on hand this time. I couldn't wait any longer for you to send them as the twins are sick and my morning opened up because I didn't have to volunteer at Head Start. I do have to go babysit this afternoon so I needed to get this done this morning. A busy rest of the week.
I used:
2 comments:
Super card Donna, pretty papers and I love the truck!
Hey Donna, I'm sorry that I wasn't available during your short window to send you your requests. :( You are just getting over being so very sick, the last think you should be having is crazy busy weeks! :( :( Let's hope that it didn't cause any setback for you.
You card is so cute! Love the layering and deep contrast of the black matting. The double rows of stitching make a great frame around the image as well.
Lisa
Post a Comment