Thursday, February 22, 2018

February 24th - Janice

Here is my card for Saturday using 'Hatch in Egg'...sorry I'm a little late.


4 comments:

Donna said...

This is adorable Janice! Awesome coloring and oh so cute paper!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh my goodness. That is so cute Janice. I love your layout and that fun egg paper. I'll have to remember to stagger some egg images like that in a future paper of my own!

Yippee, now with both of the projects, I can finish and schedule the post for Saturday right now! Thanks for getting it uploaded.

Lisa

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just a reminder next time Janice, please add the link to the image you used and the watermark if at all possible. It just makes it so much quicker for me and since you are supposed to at least add the link to your own post, it shouldn't put you out too much.

Thanks!

Lisa

Janice said...

Of course Lisa, sorry about that and thanks for the reminder. I think I was in too much of a rush getting my card to you after the deadline, it slipped my mind.