Hi AJ! Thanks so much for your compliment. Was looking for something that looked like coal; but, ended up using the dark gray pearls. Thanks much and it was great to talk to ya!! Have a great holiay
Sandy, thank you for your compliment on my blog!!! I did answer you right after you posted; but, it is not showing? I heard through the grapevine that Blogger had changes made to it??
Has anybody noticed these "new" enhancements.... and do you know if we have to do anything differently now??.
Why do people have to keep "fixin' what aint broken"!!!!
I'm not exactly sure of all the changes yet but I can tell you that I am sooooo not impressed with the new dashboard. I have 13 blogs that I need to keep my eye on in one way or another and before it was awesome as I'd set up the main page that would list all the blogs. I could easily see if there were any comments that needed moderation or if I had a new follower on my personal blogs. Additionally, if I needed to access a particular blog I could easily left click it and open it into a new tab to keep everyone lined up together (I generally have a minimum of 10-14 browser tabs open throughout the day as I'm working). Now with the way they have designed it, I have to go in and check each individually or open up six different blogger pages and have to keep them open as I go back and forth among them. Grrrrr....I don't have time for this nonsense. It is like when they changed Yahoo Groups and mail to make it better when it functioned perfectly well.
As far as I can tell Sue, I don't think that anything related to the way you do your posts has changed. At least I haven't noticed anything yet.
Sorry for the rant. I'm just so unimpressed and well...you did ask! ;)
Oh thanks for fixing your comments to allow non Google+ peeps in. I know you had tried and it still hadn't worked so maybe it is possible that the changes affected that automatically? Unless of course you tried again. Regardless, it is fixed and I can now leave you a comment.
Okay, time for me to get back to work!
Tomorrow's GDT post is all set to go. Good luck ladies and for those of you who live in the US, enjoy the remainder of your Thanksgiving weekend. Up here in Canada, it is just a typical Friday!
Thanks Lisa, I couldn't figure out what had happened! It happened on both of my blogs. One of my friend from the UK helped me out this morning to get it all fixed up. Thanks again for spotting it.
7 comments:
Very cute!
Cute card Sue, love the buttons on the snowmen!
Hi AJ! Thanks so much for your compliment. Was looking for something that looked like coal; but, ended up using the dark gray pearls. Thanks much and it was great to talk to ya!! Have a great holiay
So cute Sue. Love the layering and I'm with AJ--those pearls are the perfect addition!
Lisa
Sandy, thank you for your compliment on my blog!!! I did answer you right after you posted; but, it is not showing? I heard through the grapevine that Blogger had changes made to it??
Has anybody noticed these "new" enhancements.... and do you know if we have to do anything differently now??.
Why do people have to keep "fixin' what aint broken"!!!!
I'm not exactly sure of all the changes yet but I can tell you that I am sooooo not impressed with the new dashboard. I have 13 blogs that I need to keep my eye on in one way or another and before it was awesome as I'd set up the main page that would list all the blogs. I could easily see if there were any comments that needed moderation or if I had a new follower on my personal blogs. Additionally, if I needed to access a particular blog I could easily left click it and open it into a new tab to keep everyone lined up together (I generally have a minimum of 10-14 browser tabs open throughout the day as I'm working). Now with the way they have designed it, I have to go in and check each individually or open up six different blogger pages and have to keep them open as I go back and forth among them. Grrrrr....I don't have time for this nonsense. It is like when they changed Yahoo Groups and mail to make it better when it functioned perfectly well.
As far as I can tell Sue, I don't think that anything related to the way you do your posts has changed. At least I haven't noticed anything yet.
Sorry for the rant. I'm just so unimpressed and well...you did ask! ;)
Oh thanks for fixing your comments to allow non Google+ peeps in. I know you had tried and it still hadn't worked so maybe it is possible that the changes affected that automatically? Unless of course you tried again. Regardless, it is fixed and I can now leave you a comment.
Okay, time for me to get back to work!
Tomorrow's GDT post is all set to go. Good luck ladies and for those of you who live in the US, enjoy the remainder of your Thanksgiving weekend. Up here in Canada, it is just a typical Friday!
Lisa
Thanks Lisa,
I couldn't figure out what had happened! It happened on both of my blogs. One of my friend from the UK helped me out this morning to get it all fixed up. Thanks again for spotting it.
Post a Comment