Hey AJ, could have sworn I left you a message about your card! I really love the colors you did your Santa in! They are absolutely great. Very pretty card.
Oh wow AJ! Your colouring is outstanding!!! Love that you went non-traditional--the purple is soooo rich. The stitching and the sequins add the perfect finishing touches. Fab sentiment as well. Out of curiosity, is the sentiment a sticker, a die cut or something from a diecut machine?
Thanks for letting me know. I design sentiments so it is always interesting to see neat ones. That is a beautiful font that they've turned into a stamp/die.
5 comments:
Beautiful coloring. this is one of the images I chose this month, too, but I am thinking of using the other one for my DT project.
Hey AJ, could have sworn I left you a message about your card! I really love the colors you did your Santa in! They are absolutely great. Very pretty card.
Oh wow AJ! Your colouring is outstanding!!! Love that you went non-traditional--the purple is soooo rich. The stitching and the sequins add the perfect finishing touches. Fab sentiment as well. Out of curiosity, is the sentiment a sticker, a die cut or something from a diecut machine?
Lisa
Thank you Sandy and Suz H :)
Lisa, Thank you! The sentiment is a die cut by Simon Says Stamp, it's a new release. You can get the exact font in either a stamp or a die.
Thanks for letting me know. I design sentiments so it is always interesting to see neat ones. That is a beautiful font that they've turned into a stamp/die.
Lisa
Post a Comment