Very cure Sue. Looks like you added some neat texture on the tree.
Hi Sandy,I did!!! I used the puff paint for fabric and added a "bunch" of glitter. Used my normal phone to take the picture; but, it did not capture the detail as it normally does. Tried everything..... thanks for the compliment....
Beautifully done Sue. Love the texture and glitter. Great snowflakes as well and I love your sentiment.Lisa
Hi Lisa,Thanks so much for the compliment! Hope I fixed the blog issue!!! (trying it out)
Sorry Sue but it is still set so that only Google+ peeps can leave comments.Lisa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cure Sue. Looks like you added some neat texture on the tree.
Hi Sandy,
I did!!! I used the puff paint for fabric and added a "bunch" of glitter. Used my normal phone to take the picture; but, it did not capture the detail as it normally does. Tried everything..... thanks for the compliment....
Beautifully done Sue. Love the texture and glitter. Great snowflakes as well and I love your sentiment.
Lisa
Hi Lisa,
Thanks so much for the compliment! Hope I fixed the blog issue!!! (trying it out)
Sorry Sue but it is still set so that only Google+ peeps can leave comments.
Lisa
Post a Comment