Good Morning all you great Scribble creators!!! I have a wonderful Christmas card to show you using Scribbles Digital Images. The
Candy Cane Mason Jar and the Verse "
Candy Cane Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses" are both from Scribbles! All you do is use that fantastic creativity of yours to put the rest of the card together. Let me show you what I did:
Additional Information can be found on my blog: by clicking <
HERE>
Scribbles also has a great challenge Blog you can enter your card into. Just click <
HERE>
4 comments:
Super cute project. I like how you incorporated the berries along the side.
Thanks Sandy I appreciate the compliment! So many neat drawings to choose from!!!
Your first project turned out great Sue! I agree with Sandy, the berries add a nice touch. So does the real string you added to the mason jar.
Great work ladies, the post is all set to go for tomorrow morning!
Lisa
Lisa, thanks so much for the compliment!!! So happy that it turned out okay without any glitches!!
Post a Comment