Monday, October 10, 2016

Sandy has a question

Hi Lisa,
Good news: I have the first project completed.
Maybe not good news: I thought I saw a size requirement somewhere. I can't find it, but as far as I can tell, the photo software that comes with Windows 10 doesn't give me a resize option anyway. Is that going to be a major problem for you?

1 comment:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Sandy,

Yes, on the Navigating & Functioning within Blogger page I had made the following request:

If you know how, could you please resize your photos to 600 pixels on the largest side before uploading here. That will help the blog to load faster and also save on storage space.

If you don't have the capacity to do it, don't worry about it. I can suggest a free reputable photo editing software to you if you are interesting in being able to do so in the future.

For now, simply upload your image into the post in the size they are and on the image sizing bar (the bar that comes up when you click on an image, when you are editing a post, for positioning and sizing), simply click large. It has nothing to do with changing the actual size of the picture it just saves me a step when I'm copying and pasting.

I look forward to seeing your first project! Right now you are still alone, I'm afraid. I'm currently waiting to hear back from someone but she's been in the middle of a hurricane! Hopefully, I'll be able to find someone else soon.

Lisa