Well, it looks like our time has come to an end! Thank you sooooooo much BORQNA and DONNA for a wonderful three months here. It is amazing just how quickly three months goes by, isn't it?! It is hard to believe that your time is already over!
It has been an absolute pleasure working with the two of you and I know that
Sandy joins me in thanking you for ALL your hard work during your time
here as Guest Scribblers. You will both definitely be missed!!!
Don't forget to go to the store and choose your images for your final parting gift--$10 worth of images for you Donna and $9 worth for you Borqna as you spent $11 last month. As you have done in the past, be sure to let me
know the name, price and url please. This is our final gift to you for being
such incredible Guests!
I hope that we'll continue to see you playing along in our challenges and join us for other events when you have the time. Actually, we plan on having a DT Call very soon and I'd be delighted if you would consider applying.
I'll be deleting you from the blog as soon as I have sent off your final image requests. I'll also need to delete you from the sidebars of both the GDT and Challenge blog and will be doing so as soon as I'm done here in order to start getting things set up for the new quarter. I'll also be creating a Welcome for our new guests and inviting them to the blog so just delete those posts from your inbox if you still happen to be getting them until I get you deleted. I'll also be deleting all of the old monthly requests as well so that the comment section is fresh for the newbies coming in. Lots of things to prepare for as we say farewell to you two and usher in two more!
I won't say goodbye because I know that I'll be seeing you around
blogland in one capacity or another, so I'll just say, farewell until we
meet again! Good luck to you both as you go forward undertaking new
adventures in life!
Hugs,
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment