Wonderful Saturday!
Last Saturday of September!
This is my last participation as a guest designer here.
I finished my 3-month mandate and I'm very, very satisfied.
Thanks for the wonderful dance!
I'll introduce my life in two fun cards -
BEFORE
as Catman-Batman
Using:
#402 Catman ($2.50)
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.bg/2012/10/402-catman-250.html
/ another my card with Catman here /
#714 Foxy Peek-a-Boo ($3.00)
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.bg/2013/09/714-foxy-peek-boo-300.htm
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.bg/2012/10/402-catman-250.html
/ another my card with Catman here /
#714 Foxy Peek-a-Boo ($3.00)
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.bg/2013/09/714-foxy-peek-boo-300.htm
#837 MoVember Boys ($5.00)
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.bg/2013/11/837-movember-boys-500.html
#127 Angel Nurse Diva ($3.00)
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.bg/2012/09/126-angel-nurse-diva.html
#714 Foxy Peek-a-Boo ($3.00)
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.bg/2013/09/714-foxy-peek-boo-300.html
#024 Celebrate Everything ($1.00)
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.bg/2013/01/024-celebrate-everything-100.html
Freebie Friday - Two for one
--------------
***
Thank you very mush, Scribbles Designs Challenge!
Good luck!
***
/ We have 4 days off here in Bulgaria - from September 21st to September 25th.
When this publication came out I'll be out of Bulgaria -
perhaps in Greece. I hope we can have a trouble-free roads and a wonderful time./
When this publication came out I'll be out of Bulgaria -
perhaps in Greece. I hope we can have a trouble-free roads and a wonderful time./

2 comments:
Oh my goodness Borqna, you are going out with a bang! Your final two projects are fabulous and fun to boot.
Once quick English suggestion...
Just before the end of the post you wrote...
Thank you very mush, Scribbles Designs Challenge!
You might want to change mush to much.
Have fun travelling and stay safe! It has been such a pleasure having you with us my friend. I hope you have enjoyed your time here.
♥Lisa
Borqna, these are awesome. Just love the collage of things you put together. Life is definitely a collage that just keeps popping up at you. Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. Again, it's been awesome to have you as a partner these past few months. Best wishes in the future!
Post a Comment