Tuesday, September 06, 2016

September 10, 2016 - Donna

My Stickles have finally dried. I seem to have gone nuts with them for my cards this time. I have two cards:

This is a birthday card even though it might look like a Christmas card. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I used #202 Brrr: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/09/202-brrr-250.html


My second cards is Christmas.  #827 Woodland Santa.


We leave Thursday for our last trip this year. The condo where we are staying says it has Internet so I am planning on having these up on time barring any major problems. Looking forward to seeing my son Steve. We haven't seen him since Christmas last year. If you need any other info please let me know. Have a wonderful day!
Donna

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love your winter themed birthday card and your Christmas card too. They are so bright and festive.

Have fun and safe drive tomorrow as you head south. Yes, I can imagine it will be nice to see your son and his family. Don't forget to bring the sunscreen. Hopefully though it won't be too hot as they head into fall. Of course that may simply mean 85 instead of 105. ;)

Oh and thanks for adding the watermarks. Saved me a step!

♥Lisa

Borqna said...

Donna,
I like this singing penguin -
what a great idea!
And the card with Santa Claus is absolutely lovely -
very stylish in these colors - standard at first glance, but amazing!
My intentions custom images for September duplicate absolutely with your - the feast of Halloween - it's great isn't it? -
But I'll choose something else -
Halloween so and so isn't Eastern Orthodox holiday.

Good luck
and
HUGS!