Monday, September 19, 2016

September 24, 2016 Donna - Halloween

I made two cards for this guest design post (sadly our last guest design post).


http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/10/8106-coffin-break-400.html



http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/10/8105-tomb-it-may-concern-300.html


Thank you, Sandy and Lisa, for all the great images and the fun I had as a guest designer. Wishing you a wonderful fall and holiday season and I'll be joining the challenges again! 
Thanks again!

Donna



3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love your Hallowe'en cards. Your sky & grass look awesome.

It has been so great having you as a guest Donna. I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself. We'll definitely miss you!!!

♥Lisa

Borqna said...

Donna, congratulations -
you again delight us with interesting cards!
/ Your publication is as adrenaline for me! /
I can say -
I had the pleasure of being a guest on a great design team together with you -
one very creative lady.
Thank you!
Thank you!

Donna said...

Thank you Lisa and Borqna. And Borqna, it's been my pleasure to work with you as a guest designer. Your cards have inspired me to stretch a bit more. I still haven't worked up to tackling one of those busy images and I think you did two of them. I'm impressed! Thank you for the comments and it was my pleasure to work with you these past three months!