Wednesday, September 07, 2016

September 10/16 Borqna - Mason Jars

 
...using Scribbles Designs Image

(and part of  #A 62 Be You Believe Yourself ($5.00) - as Background and decoration )

My card:

Size 15sm./21sm.( 5.9 '/ 8.3' )
   On the next picture you can see a souvenir, which I found in a shop in Veliko Tarnovo - 
A glass bottle with wooden elements / men-musicians / inside it. The inscription - "Cheers and Welcome ". This is another example of Mason Jars.

  

I was late with the publication - please pardon.
I forgot the cable camera at home.

***

  Current Challenge


2 comments:

Donna said...

Borqna, this is really stunning! Love the gorgeous pop of color and how you used the other image as a background piece. Beautiful embellishments too. What fun bottles. Really collector's items. Definitely very special mason jars.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I agree with what Donna said. Nicely done Borqna.

♥Lisa