Hey Sandy and Sue!
I'm glad to see that you are both settling in around here. I just wanted to let you know that we're expecting a third person to join us for Nov. and Dec. Her name is AJ and you can find her blog (along with both your blogs) linked in the left sidebar under Guest Scribblers, if you'd like to go and visit her beforehand.
She should be joining us in a day or two.
You can order your images for November any time now. Click HERE to find the Monthly Image Requests page or you can always find the link up under Important Info in the right sidebar.
I look forward to seeing your next projects!
Lisa
2 comments:
Hi everyone, so I've finished my first post..I may have been a day off on getting it finished. Current events slowed me down a bit. But I thoroughly enjoyed the relaxation of coloring my new Scribbles images. I hope I've set my post up right, if someone would check on it.
Hey AJ
Glad you got your project done but you forget to upload it. The post goes out at 7 am pst so unless by chance that you are a late owl and are getting this message in the next 30 minutes, I'll have to add it tomorrow aft.
I look forward to seeing it!
Lisa
Post a Comment