Your project is beautiful. Love those wonderfully coloured Easter eggs on the dotted background. Just to clarify, it is a gift bag, correct?♥Lisa
Hi LisaYes it is a gift bag for a little Easter Egg. I had hoped to have the egg to put in, but it is still in the post!!Pippa
Thanks for letting me know. I just want to make sure that I describe it correctly in the post.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your project is beautiful. Love those wonderfully coloured Easter eggs on the dotted background. Just to clarify, it is a gift bag, correct?
♥Lisa
Hi Lisa
Yes it is a gift bag for a little Easter Egg. I had hoped to have the egg to put in, but it is still in the post!!
Pippa
Thanks for letting me know. I just want to make sure that I describe it correctly in the post.
Post a Comment