Saturday, March 18, 2017

Welcome 2nd Quarter Guest Scribblers for 2017!

Hello and Welcome Peggie Sue and Ike!

Our two current guests, Berni and Pippa are at the end of their journey and as we say farewell to the two of them, it is my pleasure to welcome the two of you, as a Guest Designer for our April - June quarter on the Scribbles Designs blog.

I hope that your time as guest designers for Scribbles Designs is filled with pleasant memories. If you ever have any conflicts or concerns please bring them up immediately. I want to ensure that everything is clear and forthcoming and that you'll be able to look back on your time with us fondly.

In the left sidebar you will see links to both the store and main blog. In the right sidebar under Important Info, you will find links to several pages that you should familiarize yourself with. I encourage you to first read the Roles and Responsibilities of a Guest Designer document if you haven't already. Basically, you will be responsible for creating a minimum of two creations, each month for a total of three months, to be posted on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month.  In return, you will receive $10.00 worth of Scribbles Designs images from the store each month. You will choose images from these requests for your monthly projects. However, you are not obliged to use everything you buy. For ex, if you request four images, you are still only obliged to make two creations. As long as you use a different image for each of your creations during the month, anything else that you have requested is surplus. Additionally, if you decide that you want to also use a Scribbles Designs sentiment for one or both of your project obligations, you will be provided with one sentiment of your choice for each project for free. However, using SD sentiments is optional. You may use sentiments from other companies.

Also, remember that you can make any kind of project you like, i.e. card, scrapbooking layout, mixed media, altered art, etc. AND there are no themes to follow. You do NOT have to follow the challenge themes, though you can if you want to. Simply go where inspiration leads you!

Additionally, I have included a section called 'Navigating and Functioning Within Blogger'.  Please take a moment to read through this page. It will provide you with some details related to communication, adding posts in general and posting photos of your creations. If you are unfamiliar with any aspect of how Blogger works (i.e. how to create a post, adding photos to a post, etc.), please ask and I'll do my best to help you out.

Another important page in this section is the Monthly Image Request page. This is where you will request the images that you want to work with.

Finally, I've included a reminder of when GDT posts are scheduled and a quick reference for how to title and label posts. You can also find my personal contact information in the right sidebar.

If you ever have any questions related to any aspect of Scribbles Designs or need any help whatsoever, please do not hesitate to ask. For the most part, communication will take place here in the blog but if you would prefer to talk privately, you can find my contact details in the sidebar.

So, once again, welcome aboard! The most important rule here is to have fun and enjoy what you are doing! We are so very glad you have joined us!

Regards,
Lisa D.
DT & GDT Coordinator,
Strategic Content Developer.

4 comments:

ike said...

Hi there, thanks for this opportunity :-) xx

ike said...

Oh yes - are there any Themes to follow for April or is it anything I want to do ???

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Thanks for letting me play along with you guys for the next 3 months! And wow Lisa - amazing lay out of all the important deets! You are an amazing coordinator!! =)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Welcome ladies I hope you enjoy your time with us.

IKE--I had sent you an email regarding the themes but obviously you didn't get it. There are no set themes. You can do whatever your little heart desires. However, if you want to follow the same themes as the challenges, just let me know and I can give you the list.

PEGGIE SUE--thanks so much for the compliment. I try rather hard to make sure that things are organized to make it easier for our guests so the fact that you noticed means a lot. Also, I know that you have a couple emails waiting for replies. I will do my best to get to them tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks again for your patience as I crawl out of this sick hole!

Lisa