Saturday, March 18, 2017

Thank You to our 1st Quarter Guest Designers!!


Well ladies, it looks like our time has just about come to an end! Thank you sooooooo much BERNI and PIPPA for doing such an incredible job as guests during this first quarter of 2017. It is amazing just how quickly three months goes by, isn't it?! I can't believe that you are almost done--just one more post to get through next Saturday!

I have really enjoyed working with the both of you and I know that Sandy joins me in thanking you for ALL your hard work during your time here as Guest Scribblers. You will definitely be missed!!!

Don't forget to go to the store and choose your images for your final parting gift--$10 worth of images (though that is $16.50 for you Berni given how much surplus you have in the kitty). As you have done in the past, be sure to let me know the name, price and url please. This is our final gift to you for being such wonderful Guests!

I hope that we'll continue to see you playing along in our challenges and join us for other events when you have the time. If you'd like to join us again as a guest sometime in the future, be sure to let me know!

I'll be deleting you from the blog towards the end of the month, once I have sent off your final image requests and the last post goes out. I will be deleting your info from the sidebar of the GDT blog as soon as I am done with this post as I need to start getting things set up for the new quarter. Your names will remain in the Challenge blog sidebar until after your final post on March 25th. I'll also be creating a Welcome for our new guests and inviting them to the blog so just delete any of those posts from your inbox until I get you deleted. I'll also be deleting all of the old monthly requests as well so that the comment section is fresh for the newbies coming in. Lots of things to prepare for as we say farewell to you guys and usher in new guests!

Anyway, thanks again for everything! It really was a treat to have you on board these past three months.

Goodbye and Good luck to you both!

Regards,
Lisa

1 comment:

Pippa said...

Lisa, did you get my email?
Love
Pippa x