Thursday, June 29, 2017

July 2017 Edwina Extra Cards


 



 


 


 


9 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love, love, love these! While the layout of the groundhog card is simple, the image really pops against that background. Very cool rainbow gradation!

As far as the second card goes, I love the little scene you created. Too fun my friend. You even made sure to add a shade under the chair and at the side of the castle! Just fabulous.

Okay, so I am going to showcase both of these cards on July 23rd during our Extra Inspiration post. If you decide that you want to post them sooner on your personal blog, just be sure to come back and add the permalink to a comment so I know where to find them. If you don't I'll assume that you are going to post them on your own personal blog on the 23rd as well.

♥Lisa

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you so much!
I wrote 2 separate posts. I will post them both on the same day. I may post one earlier in the day. Is that okay? Edwina

Edwina said...


https://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2017/07/guest-designer-for-scribbles-designs_46.html
This is the permalink for the beach card. It will post early afternoon on the 23rd. Edwina

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Yes of course you can post them separately if you'd like. I'll add the permalink to the second and let the readers know that it won't be active until later in the day. Actually, if you let me know what time you set it for then I can state that right in the post.

♥L.

Edwina said...

Lisa, The card time for the beach card will post at 2:00pm EST. Edwina

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Edwina, I've just finished adding your groundhog card and beach chair card to the July Extra Inspiration post set to go out on Sunday. Now I have the link and the time for the beach chair (thank you) but was wondering if you might be able to tell me what time the groundhog one is being posted and whether you have a permalink for it for me to share on the blog. Let me know and I'll update the info on the post.

Thanks.
♥Lisa

Edwina said...

Lisa, The Groundhog card is going live at 10:00 am EST. Here is the perma-link.https://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2017/07/guest-designer-for-scribbles-designs_39.html Edwina

Edwina said...

https://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2017/07/guest-designer-for-scribbles-designs_23.html oops gave you the wrong link to the ground hog card. Here is the right one.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for the link and time for the groundhog card. I'll go and update the post right now and then get that scheduled. Yippee! Another thing I can strike off my 'to do' list.

♥Lisa