Well ladies, it looks like our time has just about come to an end! Thank
you sooooooo much PEGGIE SUE and IKE for doing such an incredible job as
guests during this second quarter of 2017. It is amazing just how quickly
three months goes by, isn't it?! I can't believe that you are almost
done--just one more post to get through next Saturday!
I have really enjoyed working with the both of you and I know that Sandy
joins me in thanking you for ALL your hard work during your time here
as Guest Scribblers. I have never worked with two more organized and proficient guest designers. You will definitely be missed!!!
Don't forget to go to the store and choose your images for your final
parting gift--$10 worth of images. As you have done in the
past, be sure to let me know the name, price and url please. This is our
final gift to you for being such wonderful Guests!
I hope that we'll continue to see you playing along in our challenges
and join us for other events when you have the time. If you'd like to
join us again as a guest sometime in the future, be sure to let me know!
I'll be deleting you from the blog sometime in the next week, once I
have sent off your final image requests. I
will be deleting your info from the sidebar of the GDT blog even sooner as I need to start getting things set up for the
new quarter. Your names will remain in the Challenge blog sidebar until
after your final post on Saturday. I'll also be creating a Welcome
for our new guests and inviting them to the blog so just delete any of
those posts from your inbox until I get you deleted. I'll also be
deleting all of the old monthly requests as well so that the comment
section is fresh for the newbies coming in. Lots of things to prepare
for as we say farewell to you guys and usher in new guests!
Anyway, thanks again for everything! It really was a treat to have you on board these past three months.
Goodbye and Good luck to you both!
Best Regards,
Lisa
1 comment:
Thanks Lisa! I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by!! I had a blast finding all these crazy holidays. Thank you for letting me play along with Sandy's super images.
Thanks again for everything. I am headed to the store to pick some fun stuff, will email you the URL. Thanks bunches again!
Hugs ~
Post a Comment