What a great first card Edwina! Your colouring is awesome and I just love that background paper. It is perfect with the image. Great layout as well.
Just a note that you'll see that I added the watermarks and links (I talk more about this in the post I just published). Also, you had July first written in the title and I am assuming you meant July 8th as that is when you guys officially start so I went ahead and changed the date on the post.
2 comments:
What a great first card Edwina! Your colouring is awesome and I just love that background paper. It is perfect with the image. Great layout as well.
Just a note that you'll see that I added the watermarks and links (I talk more about this in the post I just published). Also, you had July first written in the title and I am assuming you meant July 8th as that is when you guys officially start so I went ahead and changed the date on the post.
♥Lisa
I better go check my blog post. I will add watermarks here for now on. Thank you Lisa. Edwina
Post a Comment