Very Cool Helen, what a unique card shape. I agree, awesome background paper and the embellies are fab. Love the snowflakes with the gemstones in the 'window'.
Awesome ladies, I'm going to go over and get that post scheduled now and then we're back on track for November.
Dorothy - the white embellishments I've used are called Card Candi. They domes of thick paper which come in various different colours. You attach them to your card with a 1mm foam pad.
3 comments:
This is so cute - wonderful coloring, and the perfect background paper. The big brads (?) are a perfect highlight.
Very Cool Helen, what a unique card shape. I agree, awesome background paper and the embellies are fab. Love the snowflakes with the gemstones in the 'window'.
Awesome ladies, I'm going to go over and get that post scheduled now and then we're back on track for November.
Lisa
Thanks, ladies.
Dorothy - the white embellishments I've used are called Card Candi. They domes of thick paper which come in various different colours. You attach them to your card with a 1mm foam pad.
Helen x
Post a Comment