Friday, October 20, 2017

SD GDT Watermark Reminder

Hello ladies,

Thanks so much for getting your projects uploaded on time. I've just finished the post and have it scheduled for tomorrow morning.

When I grabbed your cards I realized that neither of you had used the special SD GDT watermark that I sent you--I had sent two different versions, a lighter colour and a darker colour. If you don't recall getting them, I believe I sent it at the same time as the GDT blog badge or I might have sent it separately with the last long message that I sent you before inviting you to the blog.

If you don't know where your copy is, I have included them below. I have also added copies of both sets of watermarks to the "GDT Badge & Watermark Copies" which you can find in the right sidebar or by clicking HERE.

Just don't forget to left click on them to bring them up in the lightbox so that you can right click and then scroll down to save them in their larger, proper size.


Helen
 



Dorothy
 



I'm obviously not going to worry about it for tomorrow's post but I'd appreciate it if you could use the watermarks on future creations.

Thanks so much!

Lisa

1 comment:

Helen said...

I did wonder about the watermark, Lisa. I don't recall getting it with the messages you've sent and couldn't see one for me here on the blog when I checked. Will save this one to use next time.

Helen x