Monday, October 09, 2017

Thank You to our 3rd Quarter Guest Designers!!

Well ladies, it looks like our time has officially come to an end! Thank you sooooooo much EDWINA for doing such an incredible job as a guest during this third quarter of 2017. You went above and beyond to provide us with so many awesome projects. And of course, we also thank AJ who unfortunately was only able to spend two months with us. While it was shorter, we still enjoyed having you as a guest AJ and were sorry that you weren't able to complete your term with us. You are both wonderful artists and we were lucky to have the two of you join us.

I have really enjoyed working with the both of you and I know that Sandy joins me in thanking you for ALL your hard work during your time here as Guest Scribblers as well. You will definitely be missed!!!

I hope that we'll continue to see you playing along in our challenges and join us for other events when you have the time.

I'll be deleting you from the blog sometime in the next 24 hours. I will also be deleting your info from the sidebar of the GDT blog and the main challenge blog possibly sooner as I need to start getting things set up for the new quarter. I'll also be deleting all of the old monthly requests as well so that the comment section is fresh for the newbies coming in. Lots of things to prepare for as we say farewell to you guys and usher in new guests!

Anyway, thanks again for everything! It really was a treat to have you as guests.

Goodbye and good luck to you both!

Best Regards,
Lisa



2 comments:

Edwina said...

Lisa and Sandy, I enjoyed being a GDT for you. I loved using the images and creating items for Scribbles. So many wonderful images I had a hard time choosing each month. Thank you for letting me take part. Edwina Brown

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

It was an absolute pleasure to have you Edwina. All the best to you!!!

Lisa