Thursday, December 14, 2017

FYI, Lisa

I just wanted you to know - I am on the DT for Crafter's Cafe, and was assigned this image for Dec. 15 - it will go live tomorrow morning. Is there a way you could make use of it some time?  The image is called Snow Fun.

3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Yes Dorothy I can actually. We have a special post that goes out on the 23rd of each month for any extra projects that the DT or Guests may have had a chance to create. I will definitely add it to that post.

Tomorrow, can you please come over and leave a comment with the actual link to the specific post on your personal blog where you will be showcasing the image? That way I can link it directly to your post since it will have been out for a week already.

Thanks for letting me know about it. It turned out great. I am always a sucker for red and white together!

Lisa

Dorothy S said...

Ooops - I totally spaced this off...

http://cardsbydorothy.blogspot.com/2017/12/snow-fun-dt-card-for-crafters-cafe.html

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks Dorothy! *Ü*