Such a pretty card. Love the symmetry and the little gemstones you added to the sentiment.
I agree with Dorothy. Why not let Florida and Texas and Arizona get some of the snow for a change. Oh...oops, you live in Arizona, don't you Dorothy! Can't we share some of our wonderful snow with you for a change?! Why does the north have to get it all?! But I digress.
Helen, please note that the actual link to this image is: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2017/12/0153-let-it-snow-200.html
Right now you have it linked to anything with 'let it snow' in the title as opposed to the actual image you used.
And on that note, YIPPEE, once I get your card loaded, I'll have one more post that is finished over on SD. Only three more to go before Christmas!
2 comments:
Great card - just let it snow some where else LOL! I really like the black, white and grey that you used. Merry Christmas!
Such a pretty card. Love the symmetry and the little gemstones you added to the sentiment.
I agree with Dorothy. Why not let Florida and Texas and Arizona get some of the snow for a change. Oh...oops, you live in Arizona, don't you Dorothy! Can't we share some of our wonderful snow with you for a change?! Why does the north have to get it all?! But I digress.
Helen, please note that the actual link to this image is:
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2017/12/0153-let-it-snow-200.html
Right now you have it linked to anything with 'let it snow' in the title as opposed to the actual image you used.
And on that note, YIPPEE, once I get your card loaded, I'll have one more post that is finished over on SD. Only three more to go before Christmas!
Lisa
Post a Comment