Sunday, December 31, 2017

Thank You to our 4th Quarter Guest Designers!!

Well ladies, it looks like our time has officially come to an end! Thank you sooooooo much HELEN and DOROTHY for doing such a wonderful job as guests during this fourth and final quarter of 2017.  You are both incredible ladies and we were lucky to have the two of you join us.

I have really enjoyed working with the both of you and I know that Sandy joins me in thanking you for ALL your hard work during your time here as Guest Scribblers as well. You will definitely be missed!!! Although...we are lucky that Helen has applied and been accepted to our main team during our recent DT Call. Dorothy--I hope that we'll continue to see you playing along in our challenges and join us for other events when you have the time.

Don't forget to go to the store and choose your images for your final parting gift--$10 worth of images. As you have done in the past, be sure to let me know the name, number and price please. This is our final gift to you for being such awesome Guests!

I'll be deleting you from the blog sometime in the next few days. I will also be deleting your info from the sidebar of the GDT blog and the main challenge blog possibly sooner as I need to start getting things set up for the new quarter. I'll also be deleting all of the old monthly requests as well so that the comment section is fresh for the newbies coming in. Finally, I'll be creating a Welcome for our new guests and inviting them to the blog so just delete any of those posts from your inbox until I get you deleted. Lots of things to prepare for as we say farewell to you guys and usher in new guests!

Anyway, thanks again for everything! It really was a treat to have you on board these past three months.

Goodbye and Good Luck to you both as you take on new adventures in your life!

And of course, all the best for the new year ahead! May you both have a safe, healthy, prosperous and Happy New Year!!!

Best Regards,
Lisa

5 comments:

Helen said...

Thank you, Lisa - I've really enjoyed being a GDT and am looking forward to being part of the team full time for the year ahead.

It was lovely to meet you too, Dorothy - all the best for the new year to you and your family.

That's so generous to allow us even more digis! I am just about to have something to eat and then I will go and make some choices.

A big thank you again
Helen x

Helen said...

OK - I'm back.

Here are my choices:

"Resilient" - http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/0188-resilient-100.html - $1

"Fur Wings" - http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/0182-fur-wings-150.html - $1.50

"Coffee Daytime Wine" - http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/0179-coffee-daytime-wine-150.html - $1.50

"Classy Fabulous" - http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/0178-classy-fabulous-150.html - $1.50

"Silent Night Wreath" - http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/0151-silent-night-wreath-400.html - $4

Hope that's OK and you don't mind me choosing some of the new stuff - I love the new sentiment digis.

Helen x

Dorothy S said...

Lisa, thank you for the opportunity to stretch a bit and be a guest designer. I have pretty much been doing cards in my own little world and don't have a lot of experience being on Designer teams. You were so helpful and patient - helping me along to learn how to do some new tasks, especially with the computer. (Now the trick is to remember...!)
Helen, though the time was short, I appreciate having worked with you and look forward to seeing your work as you continue on the regular team.
Thanks also for the opportunity to add a few more images - I will be back soon with my choices.
I wish for each of you a happy new year filled with many blessings.

Dorothy S said...

Here are my choices:

"Silent Night Wreath" - http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/0151-silent-night-wreath-400.html - $4

"Silent Night Quote" http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2017/11/0150-silent-night-quote-400.html - $4

"Thanks a Bunch Quote" http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2013/01/028-thanks-bunch-quote-100.html - $1

"Celebrate Everything" - http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2013/01/024-celebrate-everything-100.html - $1

Thank you again.

Dorothy

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hello ladies, it has been my absolute pleasure to have worked with the two of you. I am happy that you enjoyed yourself. I am going to try and send the images by link if I can, in just a few minutes--I'm on my laptop so have to do it this way. If I run into problems, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Lisa