Hello and Welcome Donna and Janice!
Our fourth quarter guests, Helen and Dorothy are at the end of their journey
and as we say farewell to the two of them, it is my pleasure to welcome
the two of you, as a Guest Designer for our January - March quarter on the Scribbles Designs blog.
I hope that your time as guest designers for Scribbles Designs
is filled with pleasant memories. If you ever have any conflicts or
concerns please bring them up immediately. I want to ensure that
everything is clear and forthcoming and that you'll be able to look back
on your time with us fondly.
In the left sidebar you will see links to both the store and main blog. In the right sidebar under Important Info, you will find links to several pages that you should familiarize yourself with. I encourage you to first read the Roles and Responsibilities of a Guest Designer
document if you haven't already. Basically, you will be responsible for
creating a minimum of
two creations, each month for a total of three months, to be posted on
the second and fourth Saturdays of each month. As you already know,
we're making an exception this month, as your first project will be due
by the 13th with a snippet to appear on the Challenge Blog on the 15th and the actual project to be showcased sometime from the 16th to the 18th. Then, we'll return to our regular schedule.
As you are aware, you have both received your first sets and thus compensation for the month of January. As far as Feb. and March goes, you will
receive $10.00 worth of Scribbles Designs images from the store. You will choose images from these requests for your monthly
projects. However, you are not obliged to use everything you buy. For
ex, if you request four images, you are still only obliged to make two
creations. As long as you use a different image for each of your
creations during the month, anything else that you have requested is
surplus. Additionally, if you decide that you want to also use a
Scribbles Designs sentiment for one or both of your project
obligations, you will be provided with one sentiment of your choice for
each project for free. However, using SD sentiments is optional. You
may use sentiments from other companies.
Also, remember that you can make any kind of project you like, i.e.
card, scrapbooking layout, mixed media, altered art, etc. Additionally, you do NOT have to follow the challenge themes for Feb. and March,
though you can if you want to. Simply go where inspiration leads you!
Furthermore, I have included a section called 'Navigating and Functioning Within Blogger'.
Please take a moment to read through this page. It will provide you
with some details related to communication, adding posts in general and
posting photos of your creations. If you are unfamiliar with any aspect
of how Blogger works (i.e. how to create a post, adding photos to a
post, etc.), please ask and I'll do my best to help you out.
Another important page in this section is the Monthly Image Request page. This is where you will request the images that you want to work with for your second and third months.
Finally,
I've included a reminder of when GDT posts are scheduled and a quick
reference for how to title and label posts. You can find these reminders along with my
personal contact information in the right sidebar.
If
you ever have any questions related to any aspect of Scribbles Designs or need any help whatsoever, please do not hesitate to
ask. For the most part, communication will take place here in the blog
but if you would prefer to talk privately, you can find my contact
details in the sidebar.
So, once again, welcome aboard! The
most important rule here is to have fun and enjoy what you are doing!
We are so very glad you have joined us!
Regards,
Lisa D.
Blog Coordinator,
Strategic Content Developer.
4 comments:
Many thanks Lisa for your warm welcome. I’m really looking forward to working with you all.
Now, I am off to do some blog reading!
Janice x
Welcome Janice, I'm glad that you got in the first time! Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.
Lisa
Hi Lisa and Janice,
I am in also and while I've been here before I don;t remember everything so I'll have to go back and figure it out again. Probably not too difficult but my flu rattled brain is not working at 100% right now. I'm on my 5th flu day and I have had enough but the flu won't budge. It's going to make me wait a few days more I think. Happy to be aboard. Janice, can't wait to see you designs. I'm sure they are awesome!
Happy to hear you are also in Donna but sad that you are still battling that virus you picked up from the twins. Yeah, once the flu gets you in its grips it doesn't want to let go! I really hope that you are feeling better VERY SOON!
If you need any help with remembering something, you know to just shout.
Lisa
Post a Comment