Here's my card for the blog.
Two images from the set Carl Party. The background paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. Lisa, what would be the date for our second post this month? And we are using the same set and creating whatever we want with it? Just making sure I understand what I need to do. Thanks!
Donna
4 comments:
Wonderful card Donna! Love all the images and colour!
This turned out great Donna. Love that you got both the cake and presents into it. I just realized that I didn't create your watermarks. Oopsies, I better go and do that now. Oh and I'll create another post to answer your questions so Janice can see the answers as well.
Lisa
Lisa, here is my permalink for my blog post:
https://indianainking.blogspot.com/2018/01/scribbles-design-5th-birthday-blowout.html
Should we be sure to give you a permalink for each post as a GDT?
Thanks Donna.
I don't think it is necessary to give me links for your other posts. They are just standard posts. I mean, if you'd prefer that I link directly to your post and not just the blog, I can certainly do that for you but only if you want me to.
Lisa
Post a Comment