Here is my GDT project for next Saturday.
Using the Party Carl stamp set. Most of this is paper pieced. I haven't done that in quite some time and this was probably not the set to do it with. Lots of tiny pieces but I managed to get it to work. Carl is pretty cool in real life as I used textured paper to paper piece him and then added some googly eyes.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Donna, this turned out fabulous. Love all that sparkly green goodness. The paper piecing was a brilliant idea though it must have taken you a while! Did you do it by hand or digitally? Love the googly eyes on Carl--too funny!
Lisa
Thanks Lisa. All by hand. It did take much longer than i thought it would but it turned out pretty good. The easiest thing to paper piece was the party sentiment. LOL!
Oh my goodness, that really must have taken forever then. One of these days, I promise to give you a tutorial on digital paper piecing. Hopefully it will be in this decade!!! ;)
Lisa
p.s. I also wanted to let you know that I added the card you did for the 12 Months of Christmas to the Monthly Inspiration post coming out tomorrow on the Scribbles blog since SD was our sponsor. I've linked it to the original post on Jan 1.
Great card Donna, I love all the green....very Kermit!
Post a Comment