Will the same thing be happening where you would like the permalink for my post? Also, is my blog post to have a particular title again? Sorry for the questions...
Adorable Janice. I really love the paper you used and such a great layout!
To answer your questions, no I don't need a permalink for this one or any of your future uploads. From this point your posts will go out on their designated Saturdays at 7:00 a.m. PST (so the equivalent time that you posted your new release). Also, you can title your posts whatever you want.
I would appreciate it for this Saturday's post if you could remind your readers about our challenge and new release party. That would be awesome if you can fit it in. The links to all three new release days and the challenge are on the main blog at the top (for the challenge) and the sidebar (for the new releases). Sorry I am in a bit of a rush trying to get off line for dinner or I'd have grabbed them for you.
Oh and never apologize for asking a question. How else are you supposed to learn? :)
3 comments:
Really cute, Janice! Love the green and pink color combination. Like the design too!
Adorable Janice. I really love the paper you used and such a great layout!
To answer your questions, no I don't need a permalink for this one or any of your future uploads. From this point your posts will go out on their designated Saturdays at 7:00 a.m. PST (so the equivalent time that you posted your new release). Also, you can title your posts whatever you want.
I would appreciate it for this Saturday's post if you could remind your readers about our challenge and new release party. That would be awesome if you can fit it in. The links to all three new release days and the challenge are on the main blog at the top (for the challenge) and the sidebar (for the new releases). Sorry I am in a bit of a rush trying to get off line for dinner or I'd have grabbed them for you.
Oh and never apologize for asking a question. How else are you supposed to learn? :)
Lisa
Thanks Lisa, I’m glad I asked....at least I now know what a permalink is!
Happy to incorporate a reminder to everyone in my post, no problem.
Janice
Post a Comment