As mentioned in the message I sent you, I will need your permalink. You can either add it to a comment in the post where you uploaded your card, in the post itself, OR you can add the permalink in a comment on this post. As long as it is in one of those three spots, I'll hopefully see it.
Donna had some questions when she uploaded her card and I thought that I should answer them in a post to ensure that the both of you see them as they pertain to your 2nd creation for January.
For your 2nd project for the month, we'll resume our normal schedule which means that your project will be posted on the main blog in a separate post on the 4th Saturday of the month--January 27th. As it falls almost 1/2 way between the releases and the midway on Feb. 1st, it will serve as a good reminder for people to join in the events of our birthday party.
I do ask that you still make a birthday themed project using any of the images and sentiments available in your assigned set. We want to keep things in the birthday party spirit for the full month (Jan. 15th to Feb. 14th).
For February and March, we will go back to the normal schedule of the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month, and you can make any type of project you would like, according to any type of theme you would like. When you are ready to order your images for February, remember to leave a comment on the Monthly Image Request page that you can find at the top of the right sidebar, under Important Info. Please note that I'm extremely busy with the events of the party and so if you order your images for Feb. sometime during the next week, I will probably not get a chance to send them until after the 20th. However, given that your first project for Feb. isn't due in the DT blog until roughly the 7th or 8th, that should still give you plenty of time to get your creation done.
I think that should about cover it for now. I'll have some more updates for you as I pull more things together.
If you have any other questions, or I've missed answering something, do not hesitate to ask!
Have a great weekend ladies!
Lisa
_____________________________________________________________
Copy of original update appearing on DT blog, Jan. 11/18: Hey gang,
I know that the event is fast approaching and you're still hanging around waiting for details. I apologize for that but I can guarantee you that I am putting as much time in every day as I can to get it all ready and get you the info you need.
I have finally got the write up for the post for the 15th which will let our readers know what we have planned. It will also include the deets for the actual challenge. Here is a copy of that draft so you, yourself, know what is going to happen:
<<<banner>>>
Scribbles Designs is celebrating its 5th birthday this month!
On January 15, 2013, we had our very first challenge.
Five years later we're still going strong.
In fact, we've grown yet again!
Our team is now larger with a total of nine full time members!
While I (Lisa) have been beside Sandy's side
since the beginning,
Nick came on just four months later in May of 2013,
and Suze started the following year in Jan. 2014.
Diane Louise joined us after a DT Call in March of 2016 and then
both
Pat and Pippa joined us after being a guest for a three month term--
Pat
in April of 2016 and Pippa a year later in April of 2017!
Most recently we have acquired two new people--
Helen & Lori--who officially start today!
In addition to the Bi-Weekly GDT Showcases that we added last year,
we also now have a Monthly Inspiration Post where we feature
extra projects made by DT and GDT alike!
Our Freebie Fridays
has transitioned into a Flash Freebie
and we've increased the number of Challenge Blogs we sponsor each year!
The store has grown to sell over 780+ Scribbles Designs images
plus there are over 150 FREEBIES!
The store continues to sell Scribble Doodle Designs
(a collaborative effort between Sandy S. & Lisa D.)
and is still home to selling designs by Décosse's Dynamite Doodles as well!
We've accomplished a lot in FIVE YEARS
and we plan on accomplishing a lot more!!!
and we plan on accomplishing a lot more!!!
This year, we have decided to celebrate with a combined
Challenge AND New Release Party!
STAND BY...
STAND BY...
Our 5th Birthday Party Blowout
IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!
First things First! Tomorrow, January 16th, will be the first day of a three day New Release Party showcasing three fabulous new sets that Sandy has been hard at work putting together!
On each of those days we'll spotlight one of the new sets along with providing samples from each of the Design Team Members and Guests for this quarter. While normally I'd have introduced the new guests on the second Saturday of the month (which was the 13th), our two new guests will instead be joining us for the New Release Party.
On each day of the New Release Party you will have the opportunity to win one of the images from the set. In fact, each of the DT Members and our Guests will be giving out the main image they used on their project to one lucky commenter on their individual blog. Then, for your chance to earn the full set of the day, you'll need to leave comments on the individual blogs listed PLUS on the New Release post itself.
So, GET READY to be blown away by all the new
images and samples we have lined up for you!
Next Up, today will also mark the start of our latest challenge! Be sure to play along for your chance to win some wonderful prizes! One Lucky winner will have the opportunity to win ALL THREE of the sets released this week, by following our instructions carefully!
GET SET, to enter a project into our challenge!
But that isn't all!Over the course of the next month, we're going to have some limited time freebies, possibly a flash freebie and some special events you can participate in for your chance to win additional goodies! Be sure to follow us by email so that you don't miss a thing!
GO!!!!!!!
Our 5th Birthday Party Blowout
starts right now and YOU are all invited!!!
...after that the challenge will be introduced along with the info regarding the additional prizes for the challenge, and then I'll show a sneak peak of your project. Keep in mind that there might be some tweaking of the above in terms of wording, but the actual concepts will remain the same.
Then I have to do a post for each of the three new release days. I hope to get most of them done tomorrow and I'll share the remaining details as I come up with them.
It has come to my attention that if we are going to want them to visit each of your blogs during the month to leave a comment for their chance to win the image you used and for the chance to earn one of the sets offered up, at some point I am going to need your permalink for your New Release Post.
So, when you get the opportunity, can you please leave your permalink (if you don't know how to find it, let me know), in a comment on this post. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that you need to make sure you have your title set and that it isn't changed at any point after the fact, and that you also have your post scheduled for the date it is to go out on, and that you then need to click save, BEFORE you grab the permalink or it might not work.
IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, for consistency, can you please title you post:
Scribbles Designs 5th Birthday Party Blowout
I'd like to be able to get the permalinks added to the post the night before each of the releases, if at all possible.
This isn't going to be a blog hop, so there is no particular order and you don't have to include links to everyone else in your own posts, I simply need them for the main blog posts so that people can easily find the posts they are looking for and not have to scroll and scroll as the month goes by.
I think that is all I have to let you know for now. More to come...
And as always, if you have questions, shout.
♥Lisa
2 comments:
Here's my Permalink...
https://mycraftroommakes.blogspot.com/2018/01/scribbles-designs-5th-birthday-party_18.html
Thanks Janice!
Post a Comment