I am glad that you are both settling in to the blog.
I do have to apologize, in the busyness of trying to get ready for our birthday event, I forgot to get your watermarks ready. Oops! I did at least get your post headers done but of course that doesn't do you any good, only me. However, I took the time this evening to get them ready for you.
I will be emailing them to you shortly. I'm also adding them here AND you can also find them on the GDT Badge & Watermark Copies page of this blog (last link under Important Info at the top of the right sidebar) in case you ever lose your copies.
Now you don't need to worry about switching out the watermark that you have used on the card that you have already uploaded, just use them on any future card you make while a guest member for Scribbles Designs.
I have made you both a dark and a light version so that you have options for different coloured backgrounds. They are quite large (963 x 416). You can always resize them smaller without distorting the quality. If you don't know how to resize, let me know the exact size that you want (width wise) and I'll make you a smaller copy.
Donna
Janice
Psst…Don't forget to left click on them and bring them up into the lightbox to their original size before saving.
Well that is it for this one. I do have a birthday update that I'm going to work on in just a moment; so, you can expect that post soon.
Lisa




No comments:
Post a Comment