Oh my gosh AJ. How stinkin' adorable. I completely agree with Edwina. I love how you coloured it and just love that layout. In fact I'm probably going to case the idea from you. Those layered pennant shapes are awesome!
I'm going to go ahead and get this and Edwina's creation added to the GDT post now. For a change, I'll be ahead of the game--at least with SD. Given that I just did the winner announcement and I also have the Monthly inspiration post to do for Sunday, it is a good thing I get this done now!
2 comments:
AJ, This is so cute! I love your coloring of the digi. That layout is perfect with this card. You did a terrific job! Edwina
Oh my gosh AJ. How stinkin' adorable. I completely agree with Edwina. I love how you coloured it and just love that layout. In fact I'm probably going to case the idea from you. Those layered pennant shapes are awesome!
I'm going to go ahead and get this and Edwina's creation added to the GDT post now. For a change, I'll be ahead of the game--at least with SD. Given that I just did the winner announcement and I also have the Monthly inspiration post to do for Sunday, it is a good thing I get this done now!
♥Lisa
Post a Comment