Another awesome card Edwina. I always love your creativity in using unique backgrounds to represent things like sky, water, etc. Just so creative!!!
Once again, do you have a date already in mind for posting this extra project? I'm thinking we should also add it to the August 23rd Monthly Showcase along with your Aramis card. Are you okay with that?
Lisa, I put the boat and the black cat card together to post on 8-23-17 at 10:00am EST. Here is my permalink. Edwina https://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2017/08/guest-designer-for-scribbles-designs_27.html
5 comments:
Another awesome card Edwina. I always love your creativity in using unique backgrounds to represent things like sky, water, etc. Just so creative!!!
Once again, do you have a date already in mind for posting this extra project? I'm thinking we should also add it to the August 23rd Monthly Showcase along with your Aramis card. Are you okay with that?
♥Lisa
Lisa, Yes, That is fine with me.
Lisa, Did I put the wrong dates on my August posts? I think I might have. August 23rd is a Wednesday. Let me go check my August posts. Edwina
Lisa,
I put the boat and the black cat card together to post on 8-23-17 at 10:00am EST. Here is my permalink. Edwina
https://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2017/08/guest-designer-for-scribbles-designs_27.html
Thanks for letting me know the permalink and time you'll be posting!
♥Lisa
Post a Comment