Monday, July 03, 2017

Watermarks REVISED

I do not know where my head was at the day I made the watermarks but I made a serious boo-boo. They are supposed to also have GDT above your names. Oopsies. Now while I am not going to worry about it for the creations you have already uploaded, I did revise them for you and have added them to this post for you to download for use on your future projects.

Sorry about that but could you please replace the ones you already have with these new ones:

Psst…Don't forget to left click on them and bring them up into the lightbox to their original size before saving.

Edwina
 



AJ
 


 If you ever misplace them, you'll be able to find them here in this post obviously but also on the page entitled, "GDT Badge & Watermark Copies" which can be found at the top of the right sidebar under 'Important Info".

Thank you!

♥Lisa

2 comments:

Edwina said...

I have saved these watermarks and removed the others in my files. Edwina

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thanks..