This trio of topiary cards are awesome AJ! What a wonderful set of creations for your first post. I agree with Edwina--the layout is great, it almost looks like little quilting blocks. Your colouring is amazing as well.
Just a note that you'll see that I added the watermarks and links (I talk more about this in the post I just published).
I just added my watermark to my card set.. I will remember to do so in the near future.. Thank You. I had a great time coloring and creating this trio... (^_^)
I didn't even realize you hadn't added one the first time around! Thanks for doing so though it could've waited until next time, you didn't have to reupload your card but I do appreciate it.
5 comments:
AJ, These are beautiful! I love the topiary images. I like that layout you used. Great job! Edwina Brown
Thank You Edwina. This is the newest sketch from Bugaboo ...
This trio of topiary cards are awesome AJ! What a wonderful set of creations for your first post. I agree with Edwina--the layout is great, it almost looks like little quilting blocks. Your colouring is amazing as well.
Just a note that you'll see that I added the watermarks and links (I talk more about this in the post I just published).
♥Lisa
I just added my watermark to my card set.. I will remember to do so in the near future.. Thank You. I had a great time coloring and creating this trio... (^_^)
I didn't even realize you hadn't added one the first time around! Thanks for doing so though it could've waited until next time, you didn't have to reupload your card but I do appreciate it.
♥Lisa
Post a Comment