Sunday, July 30, 2017

September 24, 2017 Edwina - Extra Post Cards


 

 
 


 

 
 
 

4 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Goodness woman, you are certainly making the absolute most of this guest spot aren't you?!!! These are all just wonderful. Great paper choices and layouts and awesome colouring.

I'm thinking of keeping the top snowman card and just adding it as a second project to the GDT post and then adding the remaining two of these to the Sept. 23rd Showcase. Are you planning on doing separate posts spread throughout the day since the 23rd is also the final GDT day (jeepers I'm going to be rather busy that day, good thing it only happens a few times a year that it is a double duty day) or did you have other days in mind for posting them. Let me know please.

♥Lisa

Edwina said...

I have them wrote up so I can change the cards easily if I need to. I will move the top one to the GDT post of your choice. Which one do you want it on? Do you want it with the other snowman card?
I can post the other 2 cards at whatever day and time you like. Just let me know and I will arrange everything so it is the same as Scribbles. Edwina

Edwina said...

Lisa, I think I have this right. Correct me if I am wrong.
I moved the card with the snowman and sentiment to the GDT post for the 9-23-17 post. I reposted the other to be on the 23rd at 11:00 am EST. One hour later. They are together. Here is the permalink. Edwina
https://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2017/09/scribbles-designs-guest-designer-9232017.html

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Yes, that is correct. I will add the top card of this post, the one with the snowman AND sentiment to the regular GDT post so that there will be two cards in that post from you and then I have added the bottom two cards (one with snowman and one with rose) to the monthly inspiration post that will be out on the 23rd as well. I've noted your permalink and the time and have already added the bottom to another draft. Thanks so much!

♥Lisa