Thursday, November 02, 2017

11 November - Dorothy

Happy Birthday                                                                       Cozy
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEieuCtC-kABpzYQ384rcR2LX1377LJqYAwsTD9bUY_PkWdyWxKxDB040Msc4iiCp6DW5iHKexxh5eWTWLY_WE2cgm4OvLI-cd3MCgQw4EkoZboVhfs7CPT_xNgoUHFVD2dPEzCW_u-vyqk/s1600/F+61+Happy+Birthday.jpg  https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiYz30lpDcdF-y650z0BchvqJ3WphnnyUEtoEMZObKIG_KPYzjN_j_p-F1nYJAO4X8mVMciV39jq4YK3pTcbYpv1zKMmxvT_hgccN4JsJa7uo98JIYjwmHNAYRo46_r2oUi6AF97-QIRzk/s1600/cozy+WM.jpg

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Lovely job Dorothy. What a fun layout and I really like all those wonderful bright colours. That paw print ribbon is cute too.

When you do your post up on the blog, please don't add the Happy Birthday image. Even though it is a freebie, we want people to come over to the store to grab it for themselves. You can just include the link to the post where the freebie is available which is actually:
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2015/07/f-61-happy-birthday-free.html

The link you have here is directly to the image, which again means that no one would actually be visiting the store.

You are still very new so once again there is a learning curve to all of these things.

Thanks so much for getting it uploaded so early! I'm going to go and add it right now so I have one thing less to do before we travel.

Lisa

Helen said...

Really cute, Dorothy - love the card layout you've used.

Helen x