Sunday, November 26, 2017

Day 3 - O Christmas Tree Card from Helen


This is my Day 3 card, Lisa - I'll add the other one soon.

I couldn't see a watermarked image for this one in the zipped folder you sent.

I also used your 'Happy Holidays' sentiment set which I've realised when I came to link it is not in the store!  My fault for not checking before - would you like me to go back and add another sentiment?

Helen x

4 comments:

Dorothy S said...

This is so pretty! The red and white gingham is perfect for the trees.

Sandy S said...

Love the coloring Helen! It is a very cute holiday card!

Hugs,
Sandy S
(Owner and Designer Scribbles Designs)

Sandy S said...

And i forgot to say welcome to the GDT for Scribbles Designs! :)

Sandy S

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Such a unique layout. Love the gingham and I love those trees!

Okay so weird, I just checked the zip and the wm is in there. Though it doesn't matter, for the purposes of the celebration, I don't need you to add the wms to the post as I have them handy already.

As far as the sentiment goes, since it is my sentiment and not Sandy's then it is okay that it isn't in the store. And remember, you can use any sentiments you want on your SD projects. If you'd like to link it for me, it is actually in the ITD store and here is the addy:
https://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p863/DDD_-_Happy_Holidays_Sentiments.html

Lisa