Sunday, November 05, 2017

While I am away...

Hello ladies,

As you both know, I will be unavailable as of Tuesday (although I'm going to be extremely busy on Monday trying to finish up last minute details and get ready for our trip). You are both set with your images for all of November so that is at least done and I have added both your cards to the GDT post and have scheduled it for Nov. 11th. Thanks again to both of you for getting your cards to me early. Now I just have to hope that Blogger doesn't mess anything up and posts it on time. I have asked Sandy to check for me so hopefully it will go off without a hitch.

If you happen to have any questions while I am away, Sandy will be able to answer them for you so just shout. You can leave a comment on an existing post if it pertains to something already discussed or you can leave the question in a comment on this post, or you can start a post and ask your question that way. Just title your post: "Q & A: -----", adding the actual subject where the lines are.

Enjoy your week and I'll talk to you when I return!

Lisa 

No comments: